16 February 2011

A humorous Bishop

This morning I learned two valuable lessons before 8:00.

On Wednesdays, the Cathedral has exposition and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament following the morning Mass concluding with Benediction prior to the evening Mass.

When I took the boat from the server this to impose incense I opened the lid and found the boat completely empty; someone did not refill it with incense. First lesson learned: always check for incense.

Last evening I apparently left my coat in Bishop Paprocki's car when we returned from a Confirmation in Mount Zion. When I returned to my room, I couldn't help but notice this:

The knight who stands outside my door must have grown cold.

I must admit: I was both impressed and pleased.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! And if your Bishop will do that, I think he'd appreciate that first sign on your office door :)

    ReplyDelete